sdm-help-list > SDM gui for Windows - converting images problematic
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Sep 28, 2023  08:09 AM | Frank Van Overwalle - Vrije Universiteit Brussel
SDM gui for Windows - converting images problematic

Dear experts,

My earlier attempt to get some help on how to "convert images" so far did not get any useful aswer. 

Most often, SDM just stops when I enter t-images from SPM, and conversion does not work after saving with Mricron. Moreover, after saving with Mango, SDM keeps asking the same info over again (t-values, MNI, df). Any advice?

Attached is an example file from SPM.

Thanks for your help.

Sep 28, 2023  09:09 AM | Lydia Fortea - Instituto de Investigaciones Biomédicas August Pi i Sunyer (IDIBAPS)
RE: SDM gui for Windows - converting images problematic

Dear Frank, 

You need to convert the images with the SDM function. Open the software in the corresponding folder with the sdm_table, and please remove the spaces in the Nifti file. Spaces usually produce the crash of the program.

Best wishes,

Lydia

Sep 28, 2023  05:09 PM | Frank Van Overwalle - Vrije Universiteit Brussel

Originally posted by Frank Van Overwalle:

Dear experts,

My earlier attempt to get some help on how to "convert images" so far did not get any useful aswer. 

Most often, SDM just stops when I enter t-images from SPM, and conversion does not work after saving with Mricron. Moreover, after saving with Mango, SDM keeps asking the same info over again (t-values, MNI, df). Any advice?

Thanks for your help.

As suggested, I removed the blanks in the t-images file name (see attachment). Did not help. Not even after saving the file with MRIcron or Mango. SDM keeps asking the same info over again (t-values, MNI, df). When I cancel, nothing happens.

Any further advice?

Nov 8, 2023  02:11 PM | Anton Albajes-Eizagirre - FIDMAG - Germanes Hospitalaries

Dear Frank,

I downloaded your .nii image, opened it with mricron, saved it as .nii.gz, went to SdmPsi and converted the image. Sdm asked if I wanted to set it as a t-map (ok), if I wanted to set in mni (ok), and the degrees of freedom (30). After that, SDM converted the image, and if I asked it to convert the same image again, it went straight to tell me the image was already ready.

If you also performed this process and had issues, could you please specify which OS and SDMPsi version are you using?

Thanks, best,

Anton

Dear experts,

Thanks for your help.

As suggested, I removed the blanks in the t-images file name (see attachment). Did not help. Not even after saving the file with MRIcron or Mango. SDM keeps asking the same info over again (t-values, MNI, df). When I cancel, nothing happens.

Any further advice?