help > Edge file for the less no. of Node
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Mar 29, 2016  06:03 AM | TARA CHAND
Edge file for the less no. of Node
Dear all,

I am trying to visualise all the connections of only one single seed node. If the no of the nodes is increased above the 10 nodes the result is fine as shown in the figure (25 nodes). But I want to do the same for only 5 nodes, When I have less no of node to connect with that seed it gives me following error:

Index exceeds matrix dimensions.

Error in BrainNet>DrawLine (line 2546)
length_cyl=norm(sphere(surf.cylinder(i,2),1:3)-sphere(surf.cylinder(i,1),1:3))-sphere(surf.cylinder(i,2),7)-sphere(surf.cylinder(i,1),7);
Error in BrainNet>PlotLine1 (line 2309)
DrawLine(surf,j);
Error in BrainNet>FileView (line 2788)
PlotLine1(surf);
Error in BrainNet>NV_m_LF_Callback (line 3653)
a=FileView;
Error in gui_mainfcn (line 95)
feval(varargin{:});
Error in BrainNet (line 53)
gui_mainfcn(gui_State, varargin{:});
Error in @(hObject,eventdata)BrainNet('NV_m_LF_Callback',hObject,eventdata,guidata(hObject))
Error while evaluating Menu Callback

I am also attaching the .edge and .node file, which I was using. Here, the first row represents the seed ROI.

Thanks,

Tara Chand
Attachment: New folder .7z
Mar 30, 2016  12:03 PM | Mingrui Xia
RE: Edge file for the less no. of Node
Dear Tara Chand,

The edge file must contain an n*n matrix, in which n equals to the number of nodes in node file. I checked your files and I found that there are 6 nodes in your node file, but the edge file doesn't contain a 6*6 matrix. 

Best,
Mingrui
Mar 30, 2016  01:03 PM | TARA CHAND
RE: Edge file for the less no. of Node
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your quick reply. It worked, By mistaken, there were some wrong entries in my edge file. However, I thought it contained 6*6 elements only. 

Thanks,
Tara Chand