help > New subjects create NaN 2nd level covariates
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Mar 23, 2017  08:03 PM | Matt Vandermeer - The University of Western Ontario
New subjects create NaN 2nd level covariates
Hi all,

I'm relatively new to using CONN and fMRI data-analysis en masse. That said, I have been conducting preliminary analyses and everything was going fairly smoothly. I recent updated my set-up stage to include newly collected data from new research subjects; however, following pre-processing and denoising, the QA_MaxMotion, QA_InvalidScans, and QA_ValidScans second-level covariate values for all previously analyzed subjects has been replaced with "NaN" values. Can anyone explain this to me and hopefully point me in the right direction for finding these previously available values? Thanks!
Mar 24, 2017  12:03 AM | Alfonso Nieto-Castanon - Boston University
RE: New subjects create NaN 2nd level covariates
Hi Matt,
Sorry about this, I believe that issue had been reported and fixed in release 17b. If you can update to the latest release and repeat the analyses I would recommend that, otherwise let me know which CONN version you have and i will send you instructions on how to reconstruct the replaced-by-NaN values for those covariates.
Best
Alfonso

Originally posted by Matt Vandermeer:
Hi all,

I'm relatively new to using CONN and fMRI data-analysis en masse. That said, I have been conducting preliminary analyses and everything was going fairly smoothly. I recent updated my set-up stage to include newly collected data from new research subjects; however, following pre-processing and denoising, the QA_MaxMotion, QA_InvalidScans, and QA_ValidScans second-level covariate values for all previously analyzed subjects has been replaced with "NaN" values. Can anyone explain this to me and hopefully point me in the right direction for finding these previously available values? Thanks!
Apr 5, 2017  02:04 AM | Matt Vandermeer - The University of Western Ontario
RE: New subjects create NaN 2nd level covariates
Thanks Alfonso, that fixed my issues; Appreciate your quick and clear response!

- Matt V.
Originally posted by Alfonso Nieto-Castanon:
Hi Matt,
Sorry about this, I believe that issue had been reported and fixed in release 17b. If you can update to the latest release and repeat the analyses I would recommend that, otherwise let me know which CONN version you have and i will send you instructions on how to reconstruct the replaced-by-NaN values for those covariates.
Best
Alfonso

Originally posted by Matt Vandermeer:
Hi all,