help > Get Connectivity maps above cortical surfaces
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Jun 11, 2017  11:06 AM | Gyan Raj Koirala
Get Connectivity maps above cortical surfaces
Dear community,

Can anyone help me to view the connectivity maps (nodes and edges) above the cortical surfaces?

Also, I am not quite satisfied with the quality of my image produced from BrainNet. Can you suggest some settings and/or methodology to get high-quality images for publications? For your kind information, I had already tried opacity settings available in BrainNet.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
Jul 5, 2017  08:07 AM | Mingrui Xia
RE: Get Connectivity maps above cortical surf
Hi, 

Thank you for using BrainNet Viewer. Could you please specify the problem you met? So that we can provide targeted suggestions.

Best,
Mingrui
Jul 12, 2017  08:07 AM | Gyan Raj Koirala
Dear Mingrui,

To clarify, I wish to have connectivity (edges) lines which are not covered by cortical surfaces to increase clarity in the connectivity graph (as shown by red circles in the attached file).

Is there any solution for this?

Thank you.
Attachment: 1.png
Jul 13, 2017  01:07 AM | Mingrui Xia
Hi Gyan, 

I've met this before. However, several factors may have effects on the rendering, including the type of graphic card, the OS, and the version of matlab. It is too complex to examine their exact relationships. So, a possible solution is to try using another computer or a virtual machine. Another option is that you may try to switch the render from opengl to zbuffer in the global section of the option panel. It sometimes fixes some unexpected issues.

Best,
Mingrui
Jul 14, 2017  12:07 AM | Gyan Raj Koirala
Dear Mingrui,

I have tried both of your options, but none of those has worked out.

Any more suggestions???

Thank you.
Jul 19, 2017  06:07 AM | Mingrui Xia
Dear Gyan,

Would you please try a different version of Matlab? 

Best,
Mingrui
Jul 30, 2017  12:07 PM | Gyan Raj Koirala
Dear Mingrui,

Thank you for your response.

I tried on both 2015a,b and 2016 version of MATLAB but could not solve the problem.

Regards,