help > Between runs connectivity
Oct 29, 2014  05:10 AM | shikha ahuja
Between runs connectivity
Hi Alfonso and CONN users,

I have actually completed my connectivity analysis but I am having some concerns about the way I have entered the conditions in CONN. I followed the following thread for reference, http://www.nitrc.org/forum/message.php?m... but I still would like to cross check if what I am doing is correct.

So,I have 2 conditions - rest and naming and three runs i.e. N1,N2,N3. I am interested in finding out the connectivity difference in these three runs.If i directly import from the SPM.mat files then what I get are two conditions- naming and rest and I am not able to find the between runs differences.

Thus, after reading the above thread I made three conditions and three sessions. Condition 1 corresponded to session 1 and the session 2 & session 3 onset/duration were left blank as mentioned. Condition 2 corresponded to session 2 and the other sessions were left blank and the condition 3 corresponded to session 3.

Also, since i was only interested in the between condition connectivity i removed the rest condition all together. So I have three conditions only i.e. N1,N2,N3. 
Is what I am doing is correct or am I going wrong at any step.

Thanks in advance,
Shikha

Threaded View

TitleAuthorDate
Between runs connectivity
shikha ahuja Oct 29, 2014
shikha ahuja Nov 19, 2014
shikha ahuja Nov 14, 2014
Alfonso Nieto-Castanon Nov 15, 2014
Alfonso Nieto-Castanon Nov 14, 2014