sdm-help-list > RE: Where are the output images?
Dec 19, 2014  07:12 PM | Nobody
RE: Where are the output images?
Hi Dr. Radua, 
Sorry about the multiple questions but I am still trying to learn how this program works. 
I have a few images as input to the meta-analysis.  

First question, do input images all need to be in the same dimensions? Several images that I had did not map directly on the standard MNI 2mm space ( in fact I am still trying to figure out how to visualize these images on a template).  The program could still run but I am not sure if it was correct. 

Second, the coordinate of one image decreased from right to left on the x plane. Should I convert it by fslswap BEFORE using the conversion button on SDM? (The rest all increased from right to left) 

Third, does SDM 'convert images' create a new image that we are supposed to check for consistency? It sounds from the instruction that 'convert images' creates new images that are compatible with SDM, but I did not see one.

Fourth, as mentioned in my previous post, my thresholded map included area that was not shown in the unthresholded map. What might be the cause of this? Also, shouldn't each voxel has a value in the unthresholded map if I used images as inputs? 

Thank you very much. 
*I attached one of the raw images I have here. 
Peggy
Attachment: Question.nii.gz

Threaded View

TitleAuthorDate
Nobody May 2, 2014
Nobody Dec 8, 2014
Joaquim Radua Dec 9, 2014
RE: Where are the output images?
Nobody Dec 19, 2014
Nobody Jan 5, 2015