help > RE: Dynamic Functional Connectivity Error
May 25, 2015  06:05 PM | Kaitlin Cassady - University of Michigan - Ann Arbor
RE: Dynamic Functional Connectivity Error
Hi Alfonso,

Thank for for the very helpful response! I believe I misinterpreted what this dynamic FC analysis was used for. What I actually want to do is to extract the ROI (denoised) time series from two different ROIs (Left M1 and RightM1) and correlate these time series at differing lengths of times/scans to examine how robust of a correlation I can find with short amounts of time (for functional connectivity neurofeedback applications). I noticed that the folder "/results/preprocessing/" contains "ROI_Subject*_Condition*.mat" files which, when loaded, contains a "data" (time series?) file for each ROI which is the length of the number of volumes. Is this the BOLD response time series data? Is there a way to convert this into "time" instead of "volumes"? What are the measurement units for these data? What I would like to do is essentially "cut" this time series into differing window lengths to examine the connectivity at differing amounts of time. Does this make sense? I've already written a custom matlab script that "cuts" the time series into different windows, but I am not sure which data file to use. Let me know if you have any questions. As always, I greatly appreciate your help! :)

-Kaitlin

Threaded View

TitleAuthorDate
Janelle Letzen Apr 17, 2015
Alfonso Nieto-Castanon Apr 17, 2015
Kaitlin Cassady May 20, 2015
Kaitlin Cassady May 21, 2015
Alfonso Nieto-Castanon May 23, 2015
RE: Dynamic Functional Connectivity Error
Kaitlin Cassady May 25, 2015
Alfonso Nieto-Castanon May 31, 2015
Kaitlin Cassady Jun 8, 2015