open-discussion > RE: slomoco not accepting slice timing ascending?
Dec 7, 2015  01:12 PM | Jörg Pfannmöller
RE: slomoco not accepting slice timing ascending?
I have the same problem and need to evaluate data with ascending slice order. Unfortunately, both solutions are problematic. If I apply the hack, for which I added "slice_timing=2;" in qa_slomoco.m and read_motion_newslicealg.m as well as  "slice_acq_order=2;" in read_slicemocoxy_AFNI_files_auto.m, slomoco stops at a point of the processing with the following message:

Wait, script starting...

That seems to be a message from slicemoco_newalgorithm.sh, but I do not really understand why it occurs at all.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In order to apply the version which you suggested first, the following replacement was carried out in read_motion_newslicealg.m:

mocoparams1=textread(sprintf('%s.0000.1D',filestr),'','headerlines',1);

replaced by

mocoparams1=textread(sprintf('%s.0000.1D',filestr),'','headerlines',1,$SLOMOCO_SLICE_ORDER);

If I proceed in this way the script stops without finishing the image processing.

Threaded View

TitleAuthorDate
Dianne Patterson Dec 16, 2014
Jörg Pfannmöller Dec 7, 2015
Wanyong Shin Dec 7, 2015
RE: slomoco not accepting slice timing ascending?
Jörg Pfannmöller Dec 7, 2015
Eduardo A Garza Villarreal May 8, 2015
Dianne Patterson May 7, 2015
Erik Beall May 8, 2015
Erik Beall Dec 18, 2014
Eduardo A Garza Villarreal May 6, 2015
Erik Beall May 7, 2015
Eduardo A Garza Villarreal May 7, 2015
Erik Beall May 8, 2015