open-discussion > RE: Problem with SPHARM_Tutorial_Data_July2015
May 10, 2016  01:05 PM | shahrokh nasseri
RE: Problem with SPHARM_Tutorial_Data_July2015
Hi Dear Beatriz,

Thanks a lot for getting back to me, your comprehensive reply and valuable tips and also very grateful for your explanation about registration.

At this point, I want to have a quick and integrated overview of the steps in the shape analysis with SPHARM.
As you mentioned in the last answer, I am doing the following steps in two ways.
First way:
1- After loading csv file in "csv File" tab (ShapeAnalysisModule_OutputFile.csv file), I check checkbox of "select groups".
2- Double click in a cell of the column named "SPHARM Surface in Original Space". A number (in my case, 5) is appeared into the text box of "select groups".
3- In "Test parameters" tab, I check checkbox of "group Test". At this time, the name of header (SPHARM Surface in Original Space) is appeared.
4- I do not change the defaults of statistic type (Hotteling), FDR discovery level (0.05), cutoff of p-value (0.05) and number of permutations (10000).
5- I click on the "Run" button.
6- A window is opened that contains a message: "Do you want to open Slicer with the Mrml scene already loaded?" I click on Yes button. I must mention that I installed Slicer3 (Slicer3-3.6.3-2011-03-04-linux-x86_64) in addition to the Slicer4 (Slicer-4.5.0.1-linux-amd64) in my computer.  At this time, Slicer3 is opened and I get the message of "Slicer had trouble loading the scene file. Scene may contain empty datasets." and nothing happened?! How can I create Mrml scene? In other words, what outputs (for example *_pp_para.vtk, *_pp_surfSPHARM.vtk, *_pp_surfSPHARM.coef, *_pp_surfSPHARM_ellalign.vtk, *_pp_surfSPHARM_ellalign.coef and   *_pp_surfSPHARM_procalign.vtk) should I use to create Mrml scene? and how?

Second way:
1- After loading csv file in "csv File" tab (ShapeAnalysisModule_OutputFile.csv file), I check checkbox of "select input file column".
2- Double click in a cell of the column named "SPHARM Surface in Original Space". A number (in my case, 5) is appeared into the text box of "select input file column".
3- In "Test parameters" tab, I check checkbox of "group Test". At this time, the name of header (SPHARM Surface in Original Space) is NOT appeared!!
4- Anyway, I do not change the defaults of statistic type (Hotteling), FDR discovery level (0.05), cutoff of p-value (0.05) and number of permutations (10000).
5- I click on the "Run" button.
6- After a few moments, the following files and folder are created in the folder that contains csv file (ShapeAnalysisModule_OutputFile.csv file):
ShapeAnalysisModule_OutputFile.csv
ShapeAnalysisModule_OutputFile.csv_commandline.txt
ShapeAnalysisModule_OutputFile.csv_DiffMagnitude.txt
ShapeAnalysisModule_OutputFile.csv_diffMesh.txt
ShapeAnalysisModule_OutputFile.csv_GLM_correctedMean.meta
ShapeAnalysisModule_OutputFile.csv_mancovaBonferroniP.txt
ShapeAnalysisModule_OutputFile.csv_mancovaFDRP.txt
ShapeAnalysisModule_OutputFile.csv_mancovaRawP.txt
ShapeAnalysisModule_OutputFile.csv_meanAll_uncorrected.meta
ShapeAnalysisModule_OutputFile.csv_meanAll_uncorrected.vtk
ShapeAnalysisModule_OutputFile.csv_meanA.meta
ShapeAnalysisModule_OutputFile.csv_meanB.meta
ShapeAnalysisModule_OutputFile.csv_normProjections.txt
transformFiles (empty folder)

7- At this time, Slicer3 is opened and nothing happened!! Why? What is the application of the outputs mentioned above?

Please guide me.
Best regards,
Shahrokh

Threaded View

TitleAuthorDate
shahrokh nasseri Apr 4, 2016
Beatriz Paniagua Apr 10, 2016
shahrokh nasseri Apr 27, 2016
RE: Problem with SPHARM_Tutorial_Data_July2015
shahrokh nasseri May 10, 2016
Beatriz Paniagua May 10, 2016
shahrokh nasseri May 11, 2016