[Brains-users] Error in loading images

Simone Brockman brockmans at meddent.uwa.edu.au
Thu Nov 24 17:32:17 PST 2005

Hello all,

We have recently run tinto a problem loading images into Brains2. I suspect that is isn't a problem with the software, but the way in which the images were acquired from the scanner. The technician in Radiology assures me that the same parameters were used for both images and so is at a loss as to why one reads and the other doesn't. (We have had some difficulties previously getting Brains2 loaded onto our system however all seems fine now). I wondered if someone in the lab could load the images and see what happens over there. I have made the images available in the following web location

http://130.95.22.231
Username: download
Password: filedown

(the image labeled 81635217 is the problem over here)

Many thanks for your time and input

Simone Brockman
NeuroImaging Laboratory
School of Psychiatry and Clinical Neurosciences
University of Western Australia
Fremantle Hospital
Perth, Western Australia
+ 61 89431 3643