[Brains-users] Intake

Lee, Buyean BuyeanLee at mednet.ucla.edu
Fri Mar 10 08:02:50 PST 2006

Hi,

According to the Brains2 Standard Workup Manual, we are supposed to check
intake scan for MR6 scans.

First, I would like to know what the difference between MR5 and MR6 scans.

Second, when I check my MRI (analyze file format converted from DICOM), I
found that my MRI has intake scan.

Do I need to pre-process my MRIs before running any other processes using
Brains2?
If I need to do pre-processing with my MRIs, it would be great help if
somebody can send a step-by-step guide for this process.
Somehow, it was not easy to follow the Appendix.

Thank you,

Buyean

IMPORTANT WARNING:  This email (and any attachments) is only intended for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain it in a safe, secure and confidential manner.  Unauthorized redisclosure or failure to maintain confidentiality may subject you to federal and state penalties. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify us by return email, and delete this message from your computer.