[Camino-users] sflutgen problem, SH model

Philip A Cook cookpa at mail.med.upenn.edu
Fri Nov 18 08:28:37 PST 2011

Hi Ian,

I believe we have fixed the issue with sfpeaks complaining about scheme files in the current version. I am unsure if this is related to your problem. It seems most of the data from sfpicocalibdata is being mapped to a similar place in the LUT for some reason. This could be a problem with sfpeaks, but I'm not sure.

Phil