[Camino-users] Connectivity Mapping with Camino

Ian Malone i.malone at ucl.ac.uk
Wed Oct 12 03:19:27 PDT 2011

Hi,

conmap did work this way when it was first written, but that was with a
much earlier SVN revision, I think there must have been a refactoring of
the ROI code since then (quite a lot of functionality has been added in
the meantime).

You said you were using a Linux system, so patching Camino should be as
simple as:
1. Get the latest SVN release.
2. Save the patch in the SVN camino/ directory
3. cd into the camino SVN directory and run:
patch -p0 < connectivity-mapping.patch
4. do make/make install as normal

(Assuming you've already got a checked out/built camino you'd do step 3,
'make clean' and then step 4)

Ian