[Camino-users] waypoint vs. endpoint

Philip A Cook cookpa at mail.med.upenn.edu
Fri Oct 21 11:02:36 PDT 2011

Hi Michael,

I think your workaround is the best way to do it,

cat allTracts.Bfloat |  procstreamlines -endpointfile AtoC.nii | procstreamlines -waypointfile B.nii > ac.Bfloat

This way you will do the end point truncation before the waypoint step.

For your use case it does make more sense to have the waypoints done last. In some cases we might want to do the waypoints first, for example if you want the end points to extract a portion of some fibers. Let's say I have fibers connecting A to B, but I want a specific section of those, between C to D.

Phil