[Camino-users] Error at generating data

Andrés Méndez andres.mendezg at gmail.com
Mon Sep 26 09:51:12 PDT 2011

Hello everyone

I'm new to Camino. I have tried to install it under Windows 7, 64bits, using
Cygwin. In order to try it I have decided to generate and visualize some
synthetic DTI data following the instructions in the "sfplot" page (
http://web4.cs.ucl.ac.uk/research/medic/camino/pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=Man.Sfplot
)

After generating the schemefile, I use the following command:

 datasynth -testfunc 1 -voxels 16 -snr 20 -schemefile A.scheme > test.Bfloat

And I get the following error:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 0 >= 0
        at java.util.Vector.elementAt(Unknown Source)
        at imaging.DW_Scheme.readScheme(DW_Scheme.java:520)
        at tools.CL_Initializer.initImagingScheme(CL_Initializer.java:1556)
        at apps.SyntheticData.initOptions(SyntheticData.java:54)
        at apps.Executable.<init>(Executable.java:24)
        at apps.SyntheticData.<init>(SyntheticData.java:34)
        at apps.EntryPoint.getExecutable(EntryPoint.java:210)
        at apps.EntryPoint.main(EntryPoint.java:264)

Which seems to be related to Java but I cannot figure why. Any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Andrés M