[Camino-users] voxel size

ClaireMarie Barnes cmbarnes at live.co.uk
Sun Oct 7 08:47:04 PDT 2012

Hi there, I was wondering if anyone could help me; I have been simulating data using camino however, I have been asked to use a model to calculate FA and compare with the values given by camino. As part of the equation I need to find the extracellular volume fraction. I have used hexagonal cylinder packing and so am able to work out the the volume of the cylinders but I'm not sure of the dimensions used for a voxel by the -datasynth option in camino can anyone help Many thanksClaire :)