[Camino-users] probabilistic tractography

Mojdeh Zamyadi mojdehzm at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 08:13:53 PDT 2013

Hi all,

I want to perform probabilistic tractography using Camino to construct
connectivity matrices. To do this I'm using the AAL template with more
than 100 cortical and subcortical regions. I've transformed the AAL VOIs
into the DTI space of each subject using linear and nonlinear
registration. My question now is, should I use "track" command with
"-inputmodel bayesdirac" option and use the whole transformed AAL atlas
as seedfile (eg. -seedfile Control/aal_ROIs/aal_tformed.nii.gz)? Or
should I create separate mask/seed images for each region and perform
the tractography for each seed? Also, how can I get the the tracks
between two seed regions? Your help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks as always,
-Mojdeh