[Camino-users] true fiber orientation

ClaireMarie Barnes cmbarnes at live.co.uk
Wed Jul 10 07:14:09 PDT 2013

I'm trying to use one of the commandsto give me the true fiber orientation of my gold standard ODf or even straight from the signal  and then I want to test accuracy by working out the true fiber orientation of others with differing noise realisations. But I'm not sure how to interpret what I'm seeing. What should I be doing as I am not sure I am doing this correctly. I  have mainly used the software for simulations and then done my own calculations using matlab for PDF and ODFs just beginning to use this software to analyse my data.

Thank you!