[Camino-users] Synthesis Using Analytic Models

Eleftheria Panagiotaki panagio at cs.ucl.ac.uk
Fri Jul 19 04:08:30 PDT 2013

Hi Julio,

Here is an example for an analytic model with crossing fibres (arbitrary
angle):
Ball StickStick:

datasynth -synthmodel  compartment 3 BALL 0.4 1.7E-9  Stick 0.3 1E-9
*1.2 -4.5* Stick 1E-9 *0.0 0.0 *-schemefile cross.scheme -voxels 1
-outputfile BSScross.Bfloat

In bold are the theta and phi angles  of the colatitude and the
longitude of your axon orientation respectively which you can specify.

I hope this is clearer now,

Laura

--
    Eleftheria Panagiotaki