[Camino-users] pico

Philip A Cook cookpa at mail.med.upenn.edu
Mon Mar 4 08:37:02 PST 2013

Hi,

A good first step is to look at the PDFs with pdview:

where x,y,z are the dimensions of your image. Check the orientations and concentration parameters are sensible. The image should resemble an FA image.

The next thing I would do is check the seeds are in the correct place. I usually check this by doing simple tracking first:

  track -inputfile  brainDT.Bdouble -inputmodel dt -seedfile mask | procstreamlines -outputacm -header mask -outputroot dt_streamline_

BTW, you can use the Bayesian tracking algorithm directly with track, skipping the PDF fitting process:

  track -inputfile data.Bfloat -schemefile imaging.scheme -inputmodel bayesdirac_dt -seedfile mask -iterations 100 | procstreamlines -outputacm -header mask -outputroot bayes_