[Camino-users] pico

Philip A Cook cookpa at mail.med.upenn.edu
Mon Mar 18 07:33:24 PDT 2013

>> track -inputfile brainDT.Bdouble -schemefile direction.scheme -inputmodel bayesdirac_dt -seedfile mask -iterations 100   | procstreamlines -outputacm -header mask -outputroot bayes_

The Bayesian method takes raw data as input, it fits a restricted diffusion tensor model (with the _dt suffix) to estimate the likelihood function over the sphere. The correct call is:

  track -inputfile RAW_DATA.Bfloat -schemefile direction.scheme -inputmodel bayesdirac_dt -seedfile mask -iterations 100   | procstreamlines -outputacm -header mask -outputroot bayes_

Where RAW_DATA.Bfloat is your DWI data in voxel order, stored as floats (the output of image2voxel).