[Camino-users] newbie question

Philip A Cook cookpa at mail.med.upenn.edu
Fri Dec 19 06:59:43 PST 2014

Hi,

These happen when the ball and stick model optimization fails to converge in a voxel. If the tracts are getting outside the brain at all, then you will see a lot of these. This can be prevented by using a brain mask. Otherwise, the occasional failure can happen but if you are seeing hundreds of them, something else might be wrong.

You can also try

  -inputmodel bayesdirac_dt

this uses a linear model (a cylindrical tensor) to estimate the probability of each orientation within the voxel.