[Camino-users] -drawcrosssection option

stefania oliviero stefania.oliviero at hotmail.it
Thu Feb 20 05:10:06 PST 2014

Hi all
I am a new user of the camino toolkit, sorry if my questions are too much basic.

I'm following the instructions at the end of the ActiveAx tutorial:
http://cmic.cs.ucl.ac.uk/camino//index.php?n=Tutorials.ActiveAx#toc1

When I execute the following commands
DIFF=6.0E-10;
LATSIZE=1.4E-5
GAMA=5.9242
GAMB=1.065E-7

datasynth -walkers 5 -tmax 5 -geometry inflammation -numcylinders 100 -p 0.0 -initial uniform -voxels 1 \
-increments 1 -separateruns -latticesize ${LATSIZE} -schemefile ActiveAxG140_PM.scheme1 -gamma ${GAMA} ${GAMB} \
-diffusivity ${DIFF} -substrateinfo -drawcrosssection LamD1aSubstrate.gray > /tmp/test.Bfloat > LamD1a.info
the outputs are these three files:
test.Bfloat
LamD1a.info
debug_crossSec_118.gray instead of LamD1aSubstrate.gray

Then I execute

 display -size 500x500 -depth 8 debug_crossSec_118.gray

and have the following image instead of that showed on the tutorial...

WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
... I tried to solve my problem looking for more information about -drawcrosssection option, but I failed.

Thanks a lot
Stefania