[Camino-users] schemefile generation

stefania oliviero stefania.oliviero at hotmail.it
Mon Mar 24 00:35:14 PDT 2014

Hi All,
I have a question about the generation of a schemefile. I have an acquisition scheme like this:

nx ny nz  delta  DELTA  G      TE

0   0   0     0       0          0     30
5   10 0     8       20        80   50

with nx, ny and nz as gradient directions.
How can I report all these information in a scheme file? I would like to explicit in the file.scheme the values of delta, DELTA, G and TE. Which schemefile version can I use, please?
The only scheme file version explained in the DTI tutorial is the BVECTOR one.
VERSION: BVECTOR
nx_1 ny_1 nz_1 b1Thanks a lot
Cheers

Stefania Oliviero
Università degli Studi di Napoli Federico II
ITAB, Università degli Studi G. d'Annunzio di Chieti