[Camino-users] Problem with dt2nii

穆俊娅 mjy0312 at 163.com
Sun Jan 4 06:08:32 PST 2015

Dear Camino experts,

    I entered the following command:

    fsl2scheme -bvecfile bvecs -bvalfile bvals -bscale 1 > A.scheme2

    image2voxel -4dimage 4Ddwi_b1000.nii.gz -outputfile dwi.Bfloat

    dtfit dwi.Bfloat 4Ddwi_b1000_bvector.scheme -bgmask brain_mask.nii.gz -outputfile dt.Bdouble

    dt2nii -inputfile dt.Bdouble -outputroot nifti_ -header 4Ddwi_b1000.nii.gz

   This produces nifti_dt.nii.gz, nifti_lnS0.nii.gz, and nifti_exit.nii.gz. By observing images with MRIcro. I find that the nifti_dt.nii.gz is an a 3-dimensional image only.  But the Tutorials tell me the DTs are exported to a 5-dimensional image with six components .  I could not find the reason for this result. I would be grateful if you could give some suggestions.

I’m looking forward to your response. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Sincerely,

mirabelle