[Camino-users] some problem with 'reorient'

穆俊娅 mjy0312 at 163.com
Tue Jan 6 18:12:22 PST 2015

Dear Camino experts,

     As we all know, The  'reorient' is a command that reorients diffusion tensors for consistency with an image transformation.  The tutorials  has a example that using flirt to warp images and reorient to do the tensor reorientation. I don't know how to use fnirt to warp images and reorient to do the tensor reorientation.
 I would be grateful if you could give some suggestions.

I’m looking forward to your response. Feel free to contact me anytime.

Sincerely,
mirabelle