[Camino-users] Help of tensor image spatial normalization

qinjiaolong qinjiaolong at 126.com
Tue Oct 25 01:07:01 PDT 2016

Dear all,

I have another question how to normalize tensor image into the MNI space (e.g., nifty_dt.nii.gz, which is mentioned in the http://camino.cs.ucl.ac.uk/index.php?n=Tutorials.DTI , and this file includes 6 volumes). I think the solution steps are similar with spatial normalization using flirt with diffusion tensor reorientation which is presented in the http://camino.cs.ucl.ac.uk/index.php?n=Tutorials.DTIWarping#toc4 . Only replace Control3’s fa image data with the MNI normalized fa data (If I want to normalize Control1’s tensor data into MNI space), then I can complete this MNI normalized process. I am not sure whether is that OK? Would you like to give some suggestions for this question? Thank you so much!

Best regards,
Jiaolong