[Camino-users] (no subject)

Versace, Amelia versacea at upmc.edu
Tue Sep 5 11:41:04 PDT 2017

Dear camino expert,

I am trying to select a fewer number of gradient directions (let's say 60) from a sequence of 210 gradients (it a three-shell sequence) in such a way that all the gradients/points of the subset are equally distributed on the sphere. I came across the function 'subsetscheme/subsetpoints' of camino, which seems to do the job.

I am new to camino, so I gave it a try (here is the command line I used: subsetpoints -schemefile 210_PA.scheme -pointspersubset 30 40 60 -outputfile 210_subsets). I did not get any error; however, the script doesn't seem to do anything.

Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Thanks, Amelia