[Camino-users] error with subsetscheme

Philip A Cook cookpa at mail.med.upenn.edu
Fri Sep 8 10:31:14 PDT 2017

Hi,

The subsetscheme command helps find the subset data if you have a list of 3D image volumes in a text file, plus the original scheme file, and the subset scheme directions. It won't work with 4D .nii data, sorry.

For subsetpoints, you need to give it just points on the unit sphere. Also, it doesn't recognize multiple shells, so if you are trying to find an even subset of a three shell protocol, you'd need to process each shell separately.

There might be better software out there to subset multishell data - I know several people proposed faster optimization methods for finding subsets since the Camino implementation was first published.