[Camino-users] Problem Converting DWI Data

maedeh khalilian maedeh.kh73 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 08:15:42 PST 2018

Dear Camino experts,
I want to reconstruct my DWI image to  create dt.Bdouble in order to do a
tractography.
But when I run the command below:
image2voxel -4dimage 4Ddwi_b1000.nii.gz -outputfile dwi.Bfloat
I see the error below and the created dt.Bdouble is empty !!
    at data.ScannerOrderDataSource.init(ScannerOrderDataSource.java:169)
    at data.ScannerOrderDataSource.<init>(ScannerOrderDataSource.java:134)
    at
data.ScannerOrderScaledDataSource.<init>(ScannerOrderScaledDataSource.java:52)
    at imaging.Nifti1Dataset.getImageDataSource(Nifti1Dataset.java:2312)
    at apps.ImageToVoxel.execute(ImageToVoxel.java:104)
    at apps.EntryPoint.main(EntryPoint.java:293)

I dunno where the problem is from.
let me know if  my scheme file and DWI image is necessary for checking.
I would be grateful if u could help me.
Cheers
Maedeh