[Camino-users] Problem in Computing the Eigin System

maedeh khalilian maedeh.kh73 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 01:45:24 PST 2018

Dear expert,
In computing the fa and md maps, I would use your suggested command

for PROG in fa md; do
  cat dt.Bdouble | ${PROG} | voxel2image -outputroot ${PROG} -header
4Ddwi_b1000.nii.gz
done

but I got this error:

Dec 04, 2018 12:54:49 PM data.ExternalDataSource initFileInput
INFO: reading data from standard input

by surfing your mailing list, I found the superseded command:
fa -inputfile dt.Bdouble -header 4Ddwi_b1000.nii.gz  -outputfile fa.nii.gz

and it worked and now I have my fa and md maps.
Now, in order to compute the eigin system, I  run the command;
cat dt.Bdouble | dteig > dteig.Bdouble
and again I see the same error:
Dec 04, 2018 12:54:49 PM data.ExternalDataSource initFileInput
INFO: reading data from standard input

I dunno what to do and generally I wonder what this error is related to.
Thanks in advance for any help.
Best
Maedeh