[Camino-users] [External] problem in extracting connectivity matrix

Cook, Philip cookpa at pennmedicine.upenn.edu
Fri Dec 14 11:28:35 PST 2018

Hello,

There's going to be differences due to random sampling and other computational factors. However that tutorial is quite old and it's possible the code has been updated since then.

If you think the results are not correct, please send me a script containing all the commands you ran, and the  CSV files containing the output, and I'll take a look.