[Mrtrix-discussion] NaN values in response.txt

Donald Tournier d.tournier at brain.org.au
Sun Aug 26 19:18:10 PDT 2012

Hi Chris,

I can't think of much that could cause this problem, but the most obvious
one is supplying an empty single-fibre mask at the estimate_response step.
Another reason might have been if any of the single-fibre voxels has one or
more zero DW intensities - but I've just looked at the code, and there are
safeguards in place to handle negative or zero DW intensities, so I can't
see that it could be that either. If none of this helps, maybe you can send
me one of the offending data sets so I can have look?

Cheers,

Donald.

--
*Dr Jacques-Donald Tournier
*

The Florey Institute of Neuroscience and Mental Health
Melbourne Brain Centre - Austin Campus
245 Burgundy Street
Heidelberg  Vic  3084
Ph:  +61 3 9035 7033