[Mrtrix-discussion] How to generate fibers that end near the GM

J-Donald Tournier jdtournier at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 02:38:16 PST 2014

Hi David,

I don't think there's any way of doing what you're trying to achieve in
MRtrix 0.2.x - MRtrix3 on the other hand includes the whole ACT framework
<http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22705374>, which is designed for this,
amongst other things.

Cheers,
Donald.

--
*Dr J-Donald Tournier (PhD)*

*Senior Lecturer, **Biomedical Engineering*

*Division of Imaging Sciences & Biomedical EngineeringKing's College London*