[Repronim-announcement] Final? Test

Kennedy, David David.Kennedy at umassmed.edu
Wed May 17 19:14:27 EDT 2023

Hi, we have activated the old manual emails for our announcements into this new Mailman-managed list.

This is one (hopefully last) test that all is well...  Any problams? Let ME (NOT THE LIST) know!

Repro-On!

----
David N. Kennedy, Ph.D.

Are we ‘making a living’ or ‘making a difference’?
"Nothing about [you] without [you]"

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and destroy or permanently delete all copies of the original message.