[Repronim-announcement] Correction regarding SOBP Brainhack Website...

Kennedy, David David.Kennedy at umassmed.edu
Thu Mar 28 12:36:27 EDT 2024

It appears that the website link I sent yesterday was incorrect. The correct link for the SOBP Brainhack website is:

https://www.repronim.org/SOBPHack-052024/

Hope some of you can join us, sorry for the multiple messages...

DK

----
David N. Kennedy, Ph.D.

Are we ‘making a living’ or ‘making a difference’?
"Nothing about [you] without [you]"

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential, proprietary and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender immediately and destroy or permanently delete all copies of the original message.