[Repronim-trd3] Let's skip today, move next week meeting a bit

Haselgrove, Christian Christian.Haselgrove at umassmed.edu
Thu Apr 23 11:23:16 PDT 2020

I am yet to try all developments from Kyle and Matt, I saw no updates
from Christian on success or what problems remain in

<url redacted>

I managed to get it to run on debian (fixing last week's problem) but I have no idea what changed.

Running on mac, the container fails but the wrapper script doesn't pick up the failure, so there are two issues I'm looking into.

Christian, could you please also try to use Matt's development for
running a basic condor cluster in AWS:

<url redacted>

Please let me know by
when you could give it a try and report on success/difficulties, so I
could plan accordingly my trials.

Not in the next week.  I can give a better estimate next week...

Next week I need to move meeting.  For now I have moved it to 1pm from
2pm.  Please let me know if that wouldn't work for you - and we will
find some other better slot.

...at 1, which will be fine by me.

--
Christian Haselgrove