help > Non-transparent brain images
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Mar 22, 2019  06:03 PM | orestis stylianou
Non-transparent brain images
Hello! 

So I am trying to make some nice graphs for a paper. I am using brainmesch icbm 152 as a template and the EEG co-ordinates of my experiment. Since I am dealing with EEG and I don't want the nodes to be inside the brain I would prefer if I could make the brain non-transparent. So far the closest I managed to get was with using Faceted in the shading properties but this turns the brain figure to a very ugly grayish black color. Is there any way to maintain the gray color of the brain with 0 transparency? I have also tried a custom object material, if I decrease the values enough it does get non-transparent but I cannot see the nodes of the graph
Mar 23, 2019  03:03 PM | Mingrui Xia
RE: Non-transparent brain images
Hi,

Please set the opacity to 1 in the surface session of the option panel.

Best,
Mingrui
Originally posted by orestis stylianou:
Hello! 

So I am trying to make some nice graphs for a paper. I am using brainmesch icbm 152 as a template and the EEG co-ordinates of my experiment. Since I am dealing with EEG and I don't want the nodes to be inside the brain I would prefer if I could make the brain non-transparent. So far the closest I managed to get was with using Faceted in the shading properties but this turns the brain figure to a very ugly grayish black color. Is there any way to maintain the gray color of the brain with 0 transparency? I have also tried a custom object material, if I decrease the values enough it does get non-transparent but I cannot see the nodes of the graph
Mar 23, 2019  05:03 PM | orestis stylianou
RE: Non-transparent brain images
Perfect. Thank you!