help > How to extract single subject connectivity measures contributing to second-level results?
Showing 1-1 of 1 posts
Display:
Results per page:
May 8, 2019  09:05 AM | Johann Philipp Zöllner - Goethe University Frankfurt
How to extract single subject connectivity measures contributing to second-level results?
Dear all,

I get significant FWE-corrected clusters in my second level seed-to-voxel analysis, resulting from a [1 -1] contrast between two conditions. Now I want to visualize the individual connectivity of each of my subjects contributing to a particular cluster and track it longitudinally along several scan points (=conditions).

I thought about exporting the clusters of interest from the second-level results explorer and importing them, along with the associated seeds, into MarsBar to be used on the corresponding conn_*/results/firstlevel/SBC_01/corr_Subject_Condition_Source images.

Am I right to use the corr images? I think neither the BETA- nor p-maps are appropriate in this case.

Also, is there an easier way to get this information out of conn (I'm using v 18.b at the moment)?

I am aware that what I want to achieve is not a statistical evaluation, it care only about the visualization aspect.

Best regards,
Johann Philipp Zöllner