open-discussion > Doubts choosing clustering_coef_X in Brain Connectivity Toolbox
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts
Display:
Results per page:
May 24, 2019  06:05 AM | Irene Varela
Doubts choosing clustering_coef_X in Brain Connectivity Toolbox
Hi all, 

I am new here. After computing the connectivity matrix in Fieltrip toolbox, I am trying to compute the clustering coefficient using aforementioned function of the BCT. Anyway, I do not really understand the differences among the 4 different alternatives that the toolbox offers. I do not find any information in relation with this on the Internet. Can anyone lend me a hand in this aspect?

Thank you very much in advance, 

Irene
May 28, 2019  10:05 AM | Oliver Schmitt - University Rostock
RE: Doubts choosing clustering_coef_X in Brain Connectivity Toolbox
Hi,

if you are interested you can mail me your adjacency/connectivity matrix. Then I will compute the most often used clustercoefficients for your data by using neuroVIISAS.

Are you interested in global or local clustercoefficients?

Regards,
Oliver
May 28, 2019  10:05 AM | Md Asadullah Turja - University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
RE: Doubts choosing clustering_coef_X in Brain Connectivity Toolbox
I don't much about fieldtrip. But I used the python version which is bctpy. It also offers four alternatives for binary directed(clustering_coef_bd), binary undirected(clustering_coef_bu), weighted undirected(clustering_coef_wu), and weighted directed(clustering_coef_wd) graphs.