help > Added ROIs don't show up in ROI-to-ROI analysis options
Showing 1-7 of 7 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Jul 5, 2019  11:07 AM | Annelene Dahl
Added ROIs don't show up in ROI-to-ROI analysis options
Hi!
I added some extra ROIs in the ROI section *after* preprocessing my files, but when I move on to 1st level analysis these ROIs don't show up in the lost of chooseable ROIs. I tried closing CONN and reopening (after saving), they are still in the setup-ROI but I still cant choose the new ROIs for the analysis. Any ideas of how to fix this?

Thanks!

Annelene
Jul 5, 2019  02:07 PM | Pravesh Parekh - National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences
RE: Added ROIs don't show up in ROI-to-ROI analysis options
Hi Annelene,

Did you run "Setup" again after adding the ROIs?

Best
Pravesh

Originally posted by Annelene Dahl:
Hi!
I added some extra ROIs in the ROI section *after* preprocessing my files, but when I move on to 1st level analysis these ROIs don't show up in the lost of chooseable ROIs. I tried closing CONN and reopening (after saving), they are still in the setup-ROI but I still cant choose the new ROIs for the analysis. Any ideas of how to fix this?

Thanks!

Annelene
Jul 8, 2019  12:07 PM | Annelene Dahl
Hi!
Yes, Ive run the Setup again, but the ROIs still dont show up unfortunately.
Annelene
Jul 8, 2019  04:07 PM | Pravesh Parekh - National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences
Hello,

That sounds strange. Maybe someone else will come up with suggestions on how you can add more ROIs post analysis. Just checking once again (I am sure you would have done this): have you tried overwriting the results once you click on done?

Best
Pravesh

Hi!
Annelene
Jul 12, 2019  07:07 AM | Pravesh Parekh - National Institute of Mental Health and Neurosciences
Hi Annelene,

I had a look into this; I added some ROIs after reaching second-level. I re-ran the setup and denoising steps choosing "skip already processed..." and ran the steps serially (locally). The added ROIs show up in the first level at the very end of the list. Are you doing anything differently (for example, running in parallel)?

Best
Pravesh

Originally posted by Pravesh Parekh:
Hello,

That sounds strange. Maybe someone else will come up with suggestions on how you can add more ROIs post analysis. Just checking once again (I am sure you would have done this): have you tried overwriting the results once you click on done?

Best
Pravesh

Hi!
Annelene
Jul 10, 2022  01:07 PM | mmj
Hello Annelene!
Have you solved your problem yet?

I added an ROI in the ROIs section and finished denoising ,but i can't find the ROI in 1st-level analyses. I check the files,conn have the data about the ROI,but i don't know why i can't find it.

Thanks!

mujie
Jul 11, 2022  05:07 PM | Alfonso Nieto-Castanon - Boston University
see thread in https://www.nitrc.org/forum/forum.php?thread_id=13636&forum_id=1144
Originally posted by mmj:
Hello Annelene!
Have you solved your problem yet?

I added an ROI in the ROIs section and finished denoising ,but i can't find the ROI in 1st-level analyses. I check the files,conn have the data about the ROI,but i don't know why i can't find it.

Thanks!

mujie