help > Problem with reloading annotation file in terafly
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Jul 11, 2019  09:07 AM | Anne Liu
Problem with reloading annotation file in terafly
Dear Vaa3d developers,

I have recently encountered a problem where vaa3d froze after trying to load my annotation file in Terafly.
The vaa3d_msvc window is stuck at reading xxxx lines, xxxx remaining lines.

I tried only leaving a few rows and deleting the rest in the eswc file and it worked fine. To me it felt like at one particular line it got stuck, however a quick visual inspection of these coordinates didn't spot anything obvious.  

This happened after my last annotation session when the computer some how got frozen. 

Thanks in advance for your help!
Anne
Jul 11, 2019  04:07 PM | Linus Manubens-Gil - CRG
RE: Problem with reloading annotation file in terafly
Dear Anne,

Please, could you attach the annotation files that produced the error in your post so that we can try to reproduce it?
It would also be helpful if you could specify the exact steps you followed for loading them.

Thank you in advance,

Linus Manubens-Gil
Jul 12, 2019  05:07 AM | Zhi Zhou
You can use Plug-In --> neuron_utilities --> sort_neuron_swc to sort *.eswc file first. 
Originally posted by Anne Liu:
Dear Vaa3d developers,

I have recently encountered a problem where vaa3d froze after trying to load my annotation file in Terafly.
The vaa3d_msvc window is stuck at reading xxxx lines, xxxx remaining lines.

I tried only leaving a few rows and deleting the rest in the eswc file and it worked fine. To me it felt like at one particular line it got stuck, however a quick visual inspection of these coordinates didn't spot anything obvious.  

This happened after my last annotation session when the computer some how got frozen. 

Thanks in advance for your help!
Anne
Jul 12, 2019  11:07 AM | Anne Liu
Resolved, Thanks so much for your help.
Anne