help > PET-data
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Jul 23, 2019  08:07 AM | Andreas Voldstad - University of Oslo and LMU of Munich
PET-data
Dear CONN-users,

This may be slightly off-topic from the toolbox, but I would appreciate tips to get me started from anyone who has experience with PET functional connectivity.

I have simultaneously acquired fMRI and PET rest data, so it would be an interesting bonus to compare some ROI-to-ROI correlation measures between the two modalities. Also I would need to relate this to the fMRI output I have in the CONN toolbox.

Sincerely,
Andreas Voldstad,
Psychology-student
Jul 23, 2019  09:07 AM | Duncan Green
RE: PET-data
Hi Andreas,

My lab and myself have been doing this for the past while. PET data obtained from various ROIs around the brain are entered in as second-level covariates and used as a correlation analysis with different ROI-ROI contrasts.

Regards,
-Duncan
Jul 24, 2019  06:07 AM | Andreas Voldstad - University of Oslo and LMU of Munich
Thank you! This is possible to implement in CONN?
Jul 24, 2019  07:07 AM | Duncan Green
Yes. You just need to enter it in like a second-level covariate like any other test measure you would have and then rerun the setup steps again.
Jul 24, 2019  07:07 AM | Stephen L. - Coma Science Group, GIGA-Consciousness, Hospital & University of Liege
Hey there,

Actually for second-level covariates you normally don't need to rerun the setup step, they should be readily available in the 2nd-level tab as soon as you create them.

Best regards,
Stephen
Sep 11, 2019  11:09 AM | Andreas Voldstad - University of Oslo and LMU of Munich
Originally posted by Duncan Green:
Hi Andreas,

My lab and myself have been doing this for the past while. PET data obtained from various ROIs around the brain are entered in as second-level covariates and used as a correlation analysis with different ROI-ROI contrasts.

Regards,
-Duncan

Dear Duncan,

I am at a point now where I want to perform this in my analysis, but I am not totally clear on how to implement it.

Do you input one (average) PET value per subject for each ROI?
And how do you obtain the value, given that the PET values are relative (no arterial data).

Best,
Andreas