dki-questions > MCR version
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Sep 17, 2019  07:09 PM | Maria Giovanna Di Trani
MCR version
Hi,
does the software work only with the MCR version 7.17?
I'd like to use dke on Linux, my MRC version is 9 and if I try to run run_dke.sh I got the error
"libmwmclmcrrt.so.7.17: No such file or directory".
Infact, the library I have is libmwmclmcrrt.so.9

How can I fix this?

Thanks for the help!
Gio
Sep 18, 2019  02:09 PM | Siddhartha Dhiman - Medical University of South Carolina
RE: MCR version
Originally posted by Maria Giovanna Di Trani:
Hi,
does the software work only with the MCR version 7.17?
I'd like to use dke on Linux, my MRC version is 9 and if I try to run run_dke.sh I got the error
"libmwmclmcrrt.so.7.17: No such file or directory".
Infact, the library I have is libmwmclmcrrt.so.9

How can I fix this?

Thanks for the help!
Gio

Hi Gio,

Thank you for reaching out to the MUSC Advanced Imaging Analysis (M-AMA) lab. While we appreciate your inquiry about our DKE software, we are disheartened to announce that DKE will soon be phased out and thus we are no longer providing software support.

But worry not, a newer incarnation of DKE called PyDesigner is currently being developed as a joint collaboration between MUSC and NYU. This is a hands-off pre-processing pipeline that handles complete correction of DICOMs or NIFTIs in a sequence designed to maximize signal to noise ratio. In addition, this pipeline is purely in Python3 and all is dependent only on FSL and MRTRIX3, thereby allowing almost anyone to deploy it.

PyDesigner was motivated by incompatibilities between physical and operating systems, as well the desire to retain repeatability through studies at various research centers. A Docker container containing PyDesigner, FSL, and MRTRIX3 will also be released alongside to improve accessibility, incompatibility and repeatability. With all researchers on the same software and dependencies, thousands of man-hours and dollars are salvaged from troubleshooting or setting up this package. We are very excited to push this release. A release is planned at the end of September and we strongly encourage all users of DKE to switch to PyDesigner when it becomes publicly available.

A scientific description of Designer and its derivatives can be [url=https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1053811918306827?via%3Dihub]found here (Science Direct)[/url].
You can follow the development of PyDesigner and all our work on our GitHub page.

We hope to see you soon,
The M-AMA Team