help > Supplying brainmask on commandline, skullstripping still occurs as if we didn't provide the mask ???
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Sep 18, 2019  06:09 PM | cccoleman
Supplying brainmask on commandline, skullstripping still occurs as if we didn't provide the mask ???
We noticed AutoEACSF's default skullstrips were bad, so we'd like to provide a brainmask on the command line.  (We don't have T2 images, only T1, so that may be a factor).     Unfortunately, it looks like default skullstripping is occurring anyway, even when we provide a brainmask.     Any idea what I'm doing wrong?

I'm running: 
./Auto_EACSF --t1 /data/proj/app/pipeline/eacsf/Outputs/104905-201/ACPC104905-201.nii \
             --brainmask /data/proj/app/pipeline/eacsf/Outputs/104905-201/BET_ACPC104905-201_mask.nii \
             --param /data/proj/app/pipeline/eacsf/config_17Aug2019.json \
             --output_dir /data/proj/app/pipeline/eacsf/Outputs/104905-201

(Config file is attached.)  

In the Output/SkullStripping  directory, I get all same files with names taken from the skullstripping atlases (IBIS, Colin).  
I also tried setting the "skullStrippingAtlasesDirectory" to "" in the parameters file, but that produced its own error. 

Any idea what I'm doing wrong?
Sep 27, 2019  01:09 PM | Martin Styner
RE: Supplying brainmask on commandline, skullstripping still occurs as if we didn't provide the mask ???
You need to turn off the skull stripping in the parameter file. Auto_EACSF allows for automatic + user specified skull stripping and will thus run the skull stripping if a brain mask is provided (unless the skull stripping step is turned off in the parameters).

Martin