help > Permissions issues accessing the NKI RS pilot dataset
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Nov 1, 2019  07:11 AM | Amritpal Singh - Cornell University
Permissions issues accessing the NKI RS pilot dataset
Hi there! 

I\'m trying to access the Nathan Kline Institute's Rockland Sample pilot dataset to complete an fMRI analysis tutorial. I requested access and was granted access to the 1000 Functional Connectomes Project. However, when I try to download any NIFTI or DICOM files, I'm still told that I need to be granted access to that page by the tool/resource administrator.

I looked around online and found that there was another person with this issue and they needed additional permission granted. I'm wondering if that's the case for me as well? 
https://neurostars.org/t/nki-rs-multiban...
I would appreciate any help you could provide!

Amrit
Nov 17, 2019  10:11 AM | Lei Ai - Child Mind Institute
RE: Permissions issues accessing the NKI RS pilot dataset
Hi Amrit,

I guess you registered a NITRC account and then tried to download the data. However, you still need to request permission to the FCP 1000 first, you can do that using the following link, once approved, you will be able to download the data. The problem you had before was because the NKI RS pilot dataset doesn't provide a permission request link on their downloading page.

https://www.nitrc.org/project/request.ph...

Let me know if you have further problems.

Best,
Lei Ai
Nov 18, 2019  05:11 PM | Amritpal Singh - Cornell University
Hi there Lei Ai,

Thanks for your response, much appreciated. 
I had already submitted a request to the page to which you linked me. 
When I try to resubmit, I receive a message saying that I am already on the resource team (see attached screenshot). 

However, when I then try to download any of the data, I get a screen saying that I need to be granted access to download any of the data associated with the project (I'll post the second screenshot).

I'm not sure what's going on -- I seem to be stuck in a loop of being asked to request access and then when requesting access told that I already have it for the data.

If you have any suggestions for what I should do next to try and resolve this issue, I would appreciate it greatly! 

Amrit
Nov 18, 2019  05:11 PM | Amritpal Singh - Cornell University
Here's the screenshot telling me that I still haven't been granted access to view the download page for the sample of interest. 

Best,
Amrit
Nov 20, 2019  09:11 AM | Lei Ai - Child Mind Institute
I see the problem. You should be good now. 

Let me know if you still have problems.

Best,
Lei
Nov 20, 2019  01:11 PM | Amritpal Singh - Cornell University
Awesome!
I am able to download the data. Thanks so much for your help with this issue!

Amrit