help > Can not choose color
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Jan 1, 2020  10:01 PM | Chang Su
Can not choose color
Hi,

I am using the 20191031 version on MAC. When I choose color, I got a blank window (please see attached figure). Could you help me to solve this?

Thanks,
Chang
Mar 2, 2020  06:03 AM | Mingrui Xia
RE: Can not choose color
Hi Chang,

Thanks for reporting the issue. Could you please describe the versions of Matlab, MacOS and Linux you've tested? This function works with Matlab 2018a on macOS Catalina 10.15.3.

Best,
Mar 24, 2020  01:03 PM | Jing Zhang
Originally posted by Mingrui Xia:
Hi Chang,

Thanks for reporting the issue. Could you please describe the versions of Matlab, MacOS and Linux you've tested? This function works with Matlab 2018a on macOS Catalina 10.15.3.

Best,
I have an exact same problem. I am running the standalone version with Matlab 2018a runtime.

My OS is 10.15.3. 

Please help!
Mar 29, 2020  10:03 AM | Mingrui Xia
Hi Chang,

We have confirmed this issue for the standalone version on macos catalina 10.15.3. This might due to the compatibility bug of matlab compiler and macos catalina. We have posted this issue on the matlab forum: https://ww2.mathworks.cn/matlabcentral/answers/513689-mcc-error-with-uisetcolor-on-macos-catalina and look forward to get an answer. 

Currently, we have three alternative solutions for you. 

1) using a windows pc;

2) install a matlab on your mac;

3) we edited the color selection code, that you can input the RGB value instead of pick color squares from the GUI. please try the attached app. 

Best,
Mingrui

Originally posted by Jing Zhang:
Originally posted by Mingrui Xia:
Hi Chang,

Best,
I have an exact same problem. I am running the standalone version with Matlab 2018a runtime.

My OS is 10.15.3. 

Please help!
Sep 23, 2020  10:09 PM | Leonardo Tozzi - Stanford University
Hello,
I have exactly the same problem, are there any updates?
Thank you,

Leonardo Tozzi