help > CONN Preprocessing error
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Jan 10, 2020  07:01 PM | syoun
CONN Preprocessing error
Hello CONN community, 

I am currently running my preprocessing step on CONN and kept meeting with this error.

Computing mask... : Failed 'Realign & Unwarp'
Matrix dimensions must agree.
In file "/space/-/-/spm/spm12/spm_uw_apply.m" (v6301), function "spm_uw_apply" at line 229.
In file "/space/-/-/packages/spm/spm12/config/spm_run_realignunwarp.m" (v6554), function "spm_run_realignunwarp"

I have about 100+ subjects and a very few of them have this issue. The preprocessing step would continue running for other participants, but it crashes before going on to the next preporcessing step. Some participants have less sessions than others, would this be the issue?

Can I please get some help on this?

Thank you.
Nov 13, 2020  03:11 PM | fred Sampedro
RE: CONN Preprocessing error
Originally posted by syoun:
Hello CONN community, 

I am currently running my preprocessing step on CONN and kept meeting with this error.

In file "/space/-/-/spm/spm12/spm_uw_apply.m" (v6301), function "spm_uw_apply" at line 229.
In file "/space/-/-/packages/spm/spm12/config/spm_run_realignunwarp.m" (v6554), function "spm_run_realignunwarp"

I have about 100+ subjects and a very few of them have this issue. The preprocessing step would continue running for other participants, but it crashes before going on to the next preporcessing step. Some participants have less sessions than others, would this be the issue?

Thank you.

Same problem here. did you found a solution?
Nov 17, 2020  11:11 PM | Alfonso Nieto-Castanon - Boston University
RE: CONN Preprocessing error
Hi Fred,

That error indicates an unexpected dimensionality of your functional data (e.g. data may be a 2d image instead of a 3d volume, or its voxel-to-world affine-matrix may be incorrectly defined). I would suggest to try first simply visualizing your functional data for potential problems (e.g. load it in SPM or in CONN gui and see if it can be displayed and if it looks fine). 

Best
Alfonso
Originally posted by fred Sampedro:
Originally posted by syoun:
Hello CONN community, 

Thank you.

Same problem here. did you found a solution?