sdm-help-list > sdm_template in SDM osx v6.21
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Feb 5, 2020  07:02 PM | Meaghan Perdue - University of Connecticut
sdm_template in SDM osx v6.21
Hello,

I am working with the v6.21 of SDM on Mac El Mojave, and MRICron fails to launch. I have seen that this seems to be a MRICron-based issue, so I tried manually loading the images in MRICron for viewing, but I am unable to locate the sdm_template image. There is no "shares" folding in my SDM directory (SdmPsiGui-oxs-v6.21). Can the SDM template be downloaded from somewhere else?

Thank you,
Meaghan
Feb 10, 2020  09:02 AM | Anton Albajes-Eizagirre - FIDMAG - Germanes Hospitalaries
RE: sdm_template in SDM osx v6.21
Hi Meaghan,

You can open the context menu of the SdmPsiGui app icon (click on the app icon with the secondary button of mouse, usually right button if you have a two button) and press 'Show package contents'. Navigate to Contents->Resurces->share and there you'll find the templates.

As for the suggestion, it may be a good idea :) Thanks for the suggestion!

Anton

Originally posted by Meaghan Perdue:
Hello,

I am working with the v6.21 of SDM on Mac El Mojave, and MRICron fails to launch. I have seen that this seems to be a MRICron-based issue, so I tried manually loading the images in MRICron for viewing, but I am unable to locate the sdm_template image. There is no "shares" folding in my SDM directory (SdmPsiGui-oxs-v6.21). Can the SDM template be downloaded from somewhere else?

Thank you,
Meaghan