help > CONN New Release
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts
Display:
Results per page:
Feb 11, 2020  02:02 PM | Jeff Browndyke
CONN New Release
Alfonso,

Congratulations on the new release and wonderfully detailed manual!  

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for all your assistance and sage advice over the years.  Your willingness to field questions on this forum has been invaluable to many in their research efforts.  You have created a wonderful resource, and it is clear from your regular engagement that CONN is your passion.

I look forward to giving some of the new CONN features a whirl (e.g., FNC).

Warm regards,
Jeff
Feb 11, 2020  03:02 PM | Alfonso Nieto-Castanon - Boston University
RE: CONN New Release
Hi Jeff,

Thank you very much for your very kind words. I also want to take the opportunity to thank you in particular but also all those other CONN users and researchers who have taken time from their ridiculously busy schedules to contribute to this forum, share their knowledge and experiences, and help others. A good friend once said that the best resource for any researcher is the people around them, often in the same lab/center/university, whom they can share questions, problems, and experiences with. Your contributions really help build this forum into that ideal hallway of fellow researchers, so I want to thank you very much for that

Best
Alfonso 
Originally posted by Jeff Browndyke:
Alfonso,

Congratulations on the new release and wonderfully detailed manual!  

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for all your assistance and sage advice over the years.  Your willingness to field questions on this forum has been invaluable to many in their research efforts.  You have created a wonderful resource, and it is clear from your regular engagement that CONN is your passion.

I look forward to giving some of the new CONN features a whirl (e.g., FNC).

Warm regards,
Jeff